CCTV inspections on depressurized, or live mains operating at low pressure.
The latest in camera technology with image processing, recording and camera location. This top quality pipe cruiser system is ideal for pipeline inspections and measurement, especially in hazardous environments.
- Allows the inspection of pipelines with diameters ranging from 150-1200mm
- Up to 500 metres of reach and high load capacity of up to 300kg
- High resolution servey images
- Pan & rotate optics provide excellent colour results directly onto the integral video recorder
- Can be fitted with different cameras to meet a variety of requirements
FTR80CX TV Zoom Camera;
- 360 degree rotating camera head
- Highly compact camera
- 10x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, remote control focus
- Stainless steel housing
- Depth rating 0.5m
VSCE150X Multi-directional Electronic Trolley;
- 6 wheel skid steerable
- Backwards black & white TV camera with infrared lights
- Can be used with the SIMCO module (real-time deflection measurement)
- Bronze and stainless steel housing
- Depth rating in water: 5m
CCTV inspections on depressurized mains where gas or petrochemical fumes could be present.
The latest in camera technology with image processing, recording, and camera location.
- 360 degrees continuous pan and high resolution survey images
- Pan and rotate optics provide excellent colour results directly onto the integral digital video recorder
- Over 200 metres of reach at mains sizes between 100mm (4″) and 450mm (18″) in dimater.
- System is explosion proof – EE xd IIB T3 suitable for all hazardous environments
- Operate underwater at pressures up to 11 bar (IP rating 65)
- 200 metres of pulling power